Amazing undersea garden sights await adventurers aboard the semi-submersible Nautilus, designed after America’s first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus.
Summer Season (May 1 – October 15):
- Sunday-Thursday: 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Friday, Saturday & Holidays: 7 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- U.S. Holidays & Catalina Island Special Events: 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
One–way single voyage
- Avalon – Green Pier or any vessel (point of origin)
- AREA 3*
- Gallagher’s Cove and Toyon Bay areas: $150 per one-way and up to 39 passengers
- AREA 4*
- White’s Landing area: $300 minimum per one-way with a two-hour minimum and up to 39 passengers
- AREA 5*
- Any point circumnavigating Santa Catalina Island, exclusive of Area 1, 2, 3, 4 and up to ½ nautical mile offshore, $150 per hour with a four-hour minimum and up to 39 passengers
*Standby time charge is $150 per hour, prorated in 15-minute increments.
Cancellations & alterations of sailing
The right by the carrier to cancel operations when the carrier deems that conditions beyond its control, including weather conditions, warrant such action.
The right is reserved to refuse transport any person having in his or her possession explosives, flammable or other unsafe or objectionable objects and material or under the influence of intoxicants or drugs, or one incapable of taking ordinary care of himself or herself, or one whose behavior is such, or likely to be such, as to objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers.
Fares published herein do not include wharfage fees, or “landing fees”, assessed by any federal, state, county or city of municipal authority or the management of Two Harbors and/or Conservancy Corporation.