December 1998 - Island Enterprises, Inc., News Release "The Nautilus, the nation's newest semi-submersible, in operation summer of 1999."
- Designed and built by Catalina Glass Bottom Boat Inc. attraction specialists
- 49 passengers, one operator, one crew
- Custom Built to replicate submarine effects
- Complete Sound System/tour information and sound effects
- Designed for safety and stability
- Built for touring coves and reefs
- 20,000 Watts of light for underwater viewing at night
- Additional vessels built to meet ABS/USCG specs, for passengers for hire
Conveniently scheduled tours operate year round. Day or night trips are available. Charters upon request. On location filming in Avalon and Coastline. Assistance with accomodations, logistics, extras, on site workers, etc.
Contact Island Enterprises, Inc.
P.O. Box 92766
Long Beach, CA 90809